Aros SRL, with tax domicile in via Gioacchino Rossini, 14 – 25050 Pian Camuno BS, creator and promoter of the activities available on the website www.arosmarmitte.it, reserves the right to use the personal data, provided voluntarily by the Users, in compliance with the current regulations (art. 13 et seq. Legislative Decree 196/2003). Users are therefore invited to periodically visit this section to update themselves on changes relating to changes in current legislation. Aros SRL guarantees users that the processing of personal data will be reserved for uses strictly connected and related to the provision of its services, to facilitate the management of the site and the fulfillment of orders. The data voluntarily provided by Users will under no circumstances be communicated or disclosed to third parties. Personal data will be processed by Aros SRL using both paper and electronic tools, in compliance with current security regulations, for the purposes that will be specified from time to time. Aros SRL informs that Users can exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, reported below in its essential points. Users have the right to request the following information from Aros SRL:
• 1. Confirmation of the presence of personal data concerning him
• 2. Clear communication of the data and their origin
• 3. Reason and purpose of their existence and use
The request for the information listed above can be renewed with a minimum interval of 90 days, except for those cases where there is just cause: cancellation or modification of such data due to violation of the law, cancellation of data that cannot be used for the reasons for which they were collected.
What are cookies?
Navigation cookies are essential to allow you to visit the site using all the features. Without these cookies, the requested services cannot be provided, such as the cart to proceed with the purchase or e-billing. Navigation cookies are necessary in this sense: they store a unique identifier for the management and identification of a user compared to other users who are visiting the site at the same time. Examples of situations in which the use of navigation cookies is necessary:
• The memory of previous actions, in the case in which navigation is carried out backwards within the same session
• Management and passage of security tokens to the various services provided within the same site to identify, for example, the status of the visitor (registered/unregistered) • Navigation
in the reserved area of the site
• Routing of customers to specific versions/ applications of a
These cookies can be managed directly by www.arosmarmitte.it or by third-party partners. Performance cookies can be session or persistent and their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the site (example: pages visited) and do not in any case collect information aimed at identifying the user. All information collected is aggregated anonymously and used for the purpose of improving the functionality of the site, including Web Analytics, affiliation systems, error management, A/B tests or multitests.
These cookies may be the property of www.arosmarmitte.it or any partners and are related to actions performed by users on the site: they can be used, for example, to avoid offering a service previously offered to a user for the second time and refused. Functional cookies allow users of a site to remember some information: username, language, country of origin, etc. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track user behavior on other sites. Functional cookies are essential to allow the site to remember the settings that a user has applied, such as layout, font size, preferences, color etc.; remember a choice so that you are no longer asked to fill out a questionnaire,
These cookies are used by partners of www.arosmarmitte.it in order to present www.arosmarmitte.it advertising banners on other sites. When browsing www.arosmarmitte.it, these same cookies are used to show products that may be of interest to a particular user, based on personal browsing history. The use of these cookies can allow your computer or other devices to trace the data saved by connecting to the browser installed on your PC or other devices used while browsing our site.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Choosing not to accept cookies could prevent you from browsing freely from one page to another and from enjoying all the features of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.), however you can fully use some services of our site only by accepting the relevant cookies such as , for example, the add to cart and purchase functions. Below are brief instructions on how to carry out this operation in the four most popular browsers:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click on the “Tools” icon at the top right and select “Internet Options”. Select ‘Privacy’ in the Pop up window. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
• Google Chrome
Click on the wrench symbol, at the top right, and select “Settings”. Then select the “Show advanced settings” item and change the Privacy settings.
• Mozilla Firefox
Select the “options” item from the drop-down settings menu, top right. Select ‘Privacy’ in the Pop up window. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Select the “Preferences” item from the drop-down settings menu at the top right. Select “Security” and adjust the cookie settings.
The General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR for short) is a positive step towards people having more control over how their personal data is used. On 25 May 2018 this new legislation comes into force and we have changed a number of processes and policies to prepare our business. We are committed to protecting and respecting the personal information you share with us.
This statement describes what types of information we collect, how we use it, how we share it with other organizations, how you can exercise your rights regarding the information we hold and how you can contact us.
As regards direct marketing communications, it will always be possible to inform us to stop such activities. We will never send “unsolicited” emails or communications and we will not share your data with anyone else. We do not resell the information to third parties, but work closely with selected partners who help us provide the information, products and services you request.
The content of this information may change from time to time; therefore, you may need to check this page occasionally to ensure that you allow information sharing. Where possible, we will seek direct contact to inform you of any new changes.
We collect personal information through the site, applications or direct contact. We only collect information that is necessary, relevant and suitable for the purpose for which it is provided.
The information we collect includes some or all of the following:
• Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and title.
• Contact information: includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data: Includes bank account and payment card details collected solely for the purpose of completing your purchase.
• Transaction data: includes details about payments to and from the customer/supplier and other details about the products and services that are purchased or sold.
• Profile data: includes purchases or orders made, any social profiles (if applicable), preferences, feedback, communications and responses to internal surveys and your password and username if applicable (customer portal).
• Usage Data: includes information about how the website, products and services are used.
• Marketing and communications data: includes preferences in receiving marketing and third-party communications and communication preferences.
• Technical Data: includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technologies on the devices used to access company websites.
How do we use the information that is collected?
Only information that is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected is processed. You are given the option not to receive marketing communications from us (and consent can be withdrawn at any time). No “unsolicited” emails or communications are sent and the data is not shared with anyone else, except to complete the purchase or sale contract. Personal data is used exclusively for the purposes and legal bases indicated in the following table:
|Purpose(s) for processing||Legal bases for processing|
|We may use and process personal information where this is necessary to perform a contract and to fulfill and complete orders, purchases and other transactions entered into with the undersigned and for contractual performance analysis.
• To register a new customer, create and manage your customer account and provide services to you.
|The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or to enter into a contract.|
|• Provide information about us and its products and services and provide newsletters or email updates to you;
• To inform you about special offers and products or services that may be of interest.
|Consent – which can be withdrawn at any time.|
|• Gauge customer and supplier interest and improve our products, services and website.
• Provide requested information, products or services.
• To fulfill obligations deriving from any contracts stipulated.
• Help provide the highest level of customer care;
• Manage and operate our website – to keep our website up to date and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy and monitor how you use our website.
• Provide general information on the website and provide our products and services.
• Ensure that website content is presented in the most effective manner.
• To display more meaningful and relevant advertisements on the website.
|The processing is necessary to support legitimate business interests in operating our business.
Please note that you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for our legitimate interests.
That is, the right to object at any time remains guaranteed.
|For the prevention and detection of fraud, money laundering or other crime or for the purpose of responding to a binding request from a public authority or court.||Processing is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.|
|We may need to process personal information to contact the data subject in case of an urgent security alert.||In rare cases of Vital Interest|
We do not sell the information to third parties. However, we may from time to time disclose information to the following categories of companies or organizations to whom we pass responsibility for managing services on our behalf: support service providers, customer contact centers, direct marketing agencies and consultants, market research and market analysis service providers, our legal advisors and other professionals.
We work to ensure that all third party partners who handle information comply with data protection legislation and protect your information just as we do. We only disclose personal information STRICTLY necessary to provide the service they are undertaking on our behalf. We will aim to anonymize information or use aggregated specific datasets where ever possible.
We will not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary. For customers or suppliers, we will retain personal information for a longer period than when processing potential customers/suppliers.
And in any case we do not keep personal information in an identifying format for longer than necessary.
In the case of an ongoing relationship (for example a customer), we retain personal information for 10 years from the date our relationship ends. We retain personal information for this period to establish, bring or defend legal claims. Our relationship could end for a variety of reasons.
Where we have obtained your personal information following a request for information, brochures, quotations or any other information about one of our products or services, we will retain your personal information for 1 year and 6 months from the date we collect that information, unless that an actual relationship is created during this period, for example, a purchase. We will continue to process this data in line with the initial request for 6 months, to enable us to establish a relationship with the potential customer/supplier. After this period the data will remain pending for 1 year before being removed, unless a relationship is formed within this time.
The only exceptions to the periods mentioned above are where:
- the law requires us to keep personal information for a longer period, or to delete it sooner;
- in the event that you have raised a complaint or concern regarding a product or service offered, in which case we will retain your information for a period of 10 years from the date of such complaint or request; or
- you exercise the right to delete the information (where applicable) and you do not need to keep it in relation to any of the reasons permitted or required by law
How information can be managed
Each data subject has the right as an individual to access personal information and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to withdraw the consent you have previously given us and ask us to delete the information we hold. You may also object to our use of your personal information (where we are relying on our business interests to process and use that personal information).
There are a number of rights in relation to personal information under data protection law. In relation to most rights, we will request information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us look up your personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond within 30 days of receiving your request.
Users have the following rights:
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Correct and update your information;
- Withdraw consent. Please see “How We Use This Information”;
- Object of our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information), provided that there are no legitimate grounds for us to continue to use and process the information. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always respect your right to object;
- Delete your information (or restrict our use of it), provided there are no legitimate grounds for us to continue to use and process that information;
- Transfer the information to a structured data file (in a commonly used, machine-readable format), where we rely on your consent to use and process your personal information or to process it in connection with the contract.
In the case of a subject access request or a request for information, please be aware that if the request is unfounded or excessive, we may still charge a fee or refuse to act on the request.
Please also note that when we remove data from our system, either after the periods of time stated earlier in this document or upon request, the data is permanently removed from our system and may affect any subsequent access requests.
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting us, using the details below:
Via Gioacchino Rossini, 14
25050 Pian Camuno BS
If you have specific data protection concerns or a complaint, you can contact our data protection team at email@example.com.
If you refuse a cookie, this may prevent the site from functioning properly or even prevent you from accessing certain areas.